The 'Create Income' event was launched at the National Enterprise Conference in May 2014 in Clonmel, Ireland. Following a successful initial tour in 2014, Des will be taking this popular event to even more locations across the UK and Ireland in 2015.
This is a great opportunity to help people to create additional income streams, boost local enterprise, encourage the creation of new businesses and support current SMEs. If you'd like to provisionally pencil in a date for your area please complete the short enquiry form. There is no commitment at this stage and payment is not not due until after the event.
Delegates will learn a completely new approach to harness their skillls, experience and ideas to develop new income streams and build businesses.
To provide an opportunity for individuals or small businesses to explore how they can create new income streams. They will learn how to:
- Identify new opportunities, products and services
- Develop and implement fast growth marketing strategies
- Create new income streams at zero cost
- Leverage greater value from current products and services
- What do you really want to do?
- How to build y(or boost) your income piece by piece.
- How to market your skills, expertise and experience - it's easy!
- Top 12 easy ways to make money online.
- How to find hundreds of Freelancing jobs that are perfect for you.
- 4 simple actions that will make you money while you sleep.
- How you can write and publish ebooks on Amazon and earn £1,000 every month
- Practical strategies to double your pension within 6 months.
- How you can create multiple streams of passive income – just work once and let the money flow in every month.
- Successful strategies that make you money from ebay, Fiverr, Youtube, Facebook and Amazon!
- How to quickly build a second income from 1 hour in the evening on your computer.
- Never work again: Is it possible to make £2,000 a month on Autopilot?
- Is it all about money? The happiness equation.
- Personal priorities and action plans to take away.
Photos courtesy of www.crowleyphoto.com
We suggest that you choose one of the following times.
Morning Event: 10am-1pm
Afternoon Event: 2pm-5pm
Evening Event: 7pm-10pm
The 'Create Income' event' is available 7 days with weekends and evening events always popular.
We can provide a free 'Create Income' tour poster (pdf format) with your local details and logo to help promote your event.
We will also promote your event on the Nationwide schedule and on our website.
We will provide a tailor made Press Release that you canissue to local newspapers, TV and Radio.
Des McCabe will also be available for pre event TV or Radio interviews if you can confirm your dates before the 31st July.
Numbers and cost
To ensure the best value for money the cost of the Event is as follows:
up to 50 people - Cost: £950
50-100 people - Cost: £1,200
100-200 people - Cost: £1,600
200-1,000 people - Cost £2,500
1,000-5,000 people - Cost £5,000
This is fully inclusive of travel and accommodation, preparation and liaison time, publicity, post event bespoke session and ebook for all participants.
Payment is not due until after the event.
Free Post Event Bespoke Session
Des will include a FREE session of your choice immediately after the main event. This session (up to 60 minutes) can be used e.g.
- to enable some of the audience to meet and ask questions informally.
- to allow some one to one Mentoring support for 2 or 3 people.
- to brainstorm even more income generating ideas.
- to assist with follow up radio/TV interviews.
- to evaluate the initial outcomes and feedback with the organisers.
Free 'Create Income' ebook for all participants (RRP £4.95)
Every participant will receive a free copy of the 'Create Income' ebook to take away - packed with tips, strategies, practical plans, detailed information as well as training materials from the event.
The 'Create Income' ebook will be an invaluable resource to help participants implement the many ideas and strategies immediately after the event
The Create Income 3 hour event can also be incorporated into other enterprise, business, career or job events that you might have scheduled.
This has worked incredibly well with previous events and Des can e.g. - act as Chairman, Compere or take part in Question & Answer sessions.
Use this opportunity to add something extra, news and inspirational!