How do we build consistent engagement in our online Community and ensure it does not become a white elephant?
How do we ensure our Community is seen as an amazing place and not viewed as yet another task to be completed or ignored?
How do we design our Community from the outset so that it becomes and achieves all that it should?
- The Building Community Blueprint (The 20 core tools and processes).
- Defining the 'Big Purpose' of your Community.
- Launcing your Community - 25 point checklist.
- How to get ALL your staff on the same page, trained and involved from day one!
- What is the Community Equation?
- The 10 essential rules for using ANY online Community platform.
- Should we be turning Maslow upside-down?
- Silo Busting Strategies - how to work across all parts of the business to unlock new value.
- How to deliver full inclusion through your community.
- How to add new (and multiple) layers of innovation and creatity.
- Realising the full potential, benefits and outcomes of your Community.
- Working out what your Community will be doing in three years time?
- Compound Interest - how to take your Community to a level you cannot imagine.
Please choose a morning or afternoon session:
Morning session 10.00am – 1.00pm
Afternoon session 2.00pm – 5.00pm
This will be your local time (e.g. GMT / EST / PST)
A 15 minute break is scheduled.
NUMBERS (from 3 - 100)
This is an ideal workshop for a Senior team to explore how they will create an amazing Community. The session is also perfect for training larger numbers on the essential skills and processes for building Community.
The process includes:
- a short 'current situation and priorities' email questionnaire to ensure the workshop is tailored to your needs.
- the 3 hour on-line workshop
- a follow-up online review meeting to discuss progress on action plans.
The fee is $2,600 / £1,950 / €2,350
Reserve your Workshop(s) now using the online form. Please give us a few options on your preferred date(s). We will invoice you when we confirm dates.
Please contact Des McCabe firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to discuss practicalities.