Des McCabe profile ...
1. Founded the Training & Business Group plc in the UK. We found jobs for 5,000 long term unemployed people every year and helped 4,000 people to get qualifications.
2. Established and secured funding for international charity (U.S., U.K., etc) to meet humanitarian needs in the Romanian orphanages
3. Advisor to the British, Irish, U.S., Argentine, Romanian and Albanian Governments on employment, social inclusion and training matters.
4. Former Chair of the European Union’s ‘Interreg III’ group in N. Ireland.
5. Undertook organisational development work for Comic Relief projects in Kenya.
6. Former Chair of the E.U. Border Training Bureau – launched by Vice President Neil Kinnock.
7. Advisor to the Irish and U.S. Governments during the formative stages of the N. Ireland Peace Process.
8. Designed ‘PeaceBuilder’ training programme (with Senator George Mitchell’s Northern Ireland fund for Reconciliation)
9. Created Diversiton and established the Diversity Calendar as the leading annual diversity publication. Currently Chief Executive.
10. Current member of UK Government's DWP Equality Schemes Customer Reference Group.
11. Hay House published 'Work it Out! - How to find the work you always wanted in a shifting jobs market'
12. Delivered the 'Back To Work' Tour 2012 - 2014 across the UK in 40 towns and cities to over 4,000 people.
13. Designed and delivered two engagement and inclusion programmes for those most vulnerable in our communities. The 'Work It Out!' 5 day programme helps individuals who are 'stuck' to rebuild their careers and the 'Next Step' Process engages with and supports those most 'at risk'.
14. Established a network of pilot WorkCentres to help people find work, earn income, help others and build their career.
15. Wrote 'CV Resume Expert' and created a network of Training Partners to help deliver the Workshop worldwide.
16. He now has over 20 books published on Amazon in topics such as personal development, business success, mindfulness, spirituality and career development. His most popular books include:
Stop Being a Business Zombie - How you can find new meaning in work, spirituality and life
Millionaire Trainer - The License Secret for a seven figure income that every Expert, Entrepreneur and Speaker needs to know
17. Des is a sought after international speaker, facilitator and conference chairperson.
My 14 most requested Speaking topics
1.'Work It Out' for individuals - how to find work, earn income and build your career.
2.'Work It Out' for team effectiveness and organisation development.
3. How to promote entrepreneurship & dramatically increase new local business start up rates.
4. Tackling poverty - promoting engagement, inclusion and income generation in local communities.
5. Live your life backwards - a personal development program for achieving all your aims.
6. Lessons from the Northern Ireland Peace Process - business, social & individual perspectives.
7. Collecting Clouds - new definitions & perspectives on business, life and work.
8. Boost your business profits with 'Work It Out' strategies.
9. Tackling sectarianism - moving from Shared Space to New Space.
10. Helping individuals who are 'at risk' to find work, earn income & move forward.
11. Supporting religious diversity, tackling racism & promoting good community relations.
12. Proven income generation ideas & sustainability strategies for the community & voluntary sector.
13. CV Expert - how to guarantee you are top of the interview list every time.
14. Unlock your spirituality - 100 exercises to uncover the real you.
I look forward to linking up with you and creating a special speaking / training event.
Please email me now email@example.com or call 0044 (0) 7717 203325.
If you would like further information or wish to enquire about possible dates please call Des direct on 44 (0) 7717 203325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org