Young People Work it Out! A different way to build your future
1. Work it Out! offers a modern and practical approach to enable young people to start building their career from now! Yes, your career starts to move in the first ten minutes of our Taster workshop.
2. Work it Out! helps all of us to find the work we want based on our skills and interests. Everybody is good at something! Everyone has interests and things they care about! This is where we find the space and motivation for personal engagement and empowerment. This is where young people find the opportunities they want!
3. Work it Out! builds essential personal skills, develops communication skills, boosts confidence and encourages personal ownership through its collaborative working methodology. There are no teachers and there is no teaching!
4. Work is Out! has strong values of kindness and caring. We look after each other in terms of respect, well-being and mental health. These are not just aspirations but are 'hard-wired' into our individual learning and group working processes.
5. Work it Out! delivers an inclusive approach which caters for all young people irrespective of academic achievement, background or situation. None of this matters. There is no A stream. There is no competition. We look to create a torrent of possibilities and potential in each person.
UNDER 18? In order to ensure a safe online learning environment we ask young people to have a responsible adult (e.g. Guardian/Parent) present in the room.
Work it Out! Education Pilots for young people aged 15-25
YOUNG PEOPLE WORK IT OUT! - for Schools, Colleges, Universities and Communities
The Work it Out! Education team is made up of experienced Teachers, Principals and Education Professionals from the Public and Private sectors.
Work it Out! is providing specialist support to young people, teachers, parents, principals and careers advisors - in fact all of those directly involved in helping the next generation to build their futures in the new global workplace.
Timetable for the development of bespoke pilot Work it Out! programmes for Schools, Colleges and Communities
Step 1 - Work it Out! taster workshop (2 hours) Work it Out! works in partnership with Government Departments and Agencies to support people of all ages and backgrounds to build their career and develop their future. Those in the Education sector are invited to join one of our popular online workshop on September 1st or 2nd. This is open to all those who are keen to explore the new world of work and look at future career development possibilities. There is no cost for you to attend but places are limited.
Step 2 - Education Pilot development process (Sept-Oct 2020 - six weeks) Following the Taster workshop you will be able to work with our team (one online session every week) to help you to design and create a pilot for your young people in your area. We are able to deliver Education pilots in the Republic of Ireland (including Transition Year), Northern Ireland and GB. Again there is no cost to you.
We will work with you during this six week process to identify appropriate funders/sponsors for your Work it Out! pilot. This six week Pilot development process will equip teachers with the skills, knowledge and methodology of delivering Work it Out! in schools and colleges .
Stage 3 - Local delivery of Pilots (Jan - April 2021) Pilots for young people will commence from January 2021 and will typically follow the above process - a taster workshop followed by a six week process.