Setting up and running a Work it Out! Zoom group
1. Work it out Zoom groups focus on specific knowledge / topics.
2.Although the subject is important in these groups please remember that the underlying relationship of working with and supporting each other is primary.
Zoom groups are can be set up at any stage. They are an ideal way to share (or increase) our knowledge or experience in one or more sessions.
3.We encourage everyone to lead or be involved with at least one Work it Out! Zoom group at any given time.
4. They are a brilliant opportunity to develop your knowledge in an area. Irrespective of the subject of the group the overriding priority is the relationships and supporting each other. Remember everybody is going to be at a different level and have different needs. Be patient. Support each other.
1. Getting used to Zoom
2. Writing your ebooks
5. Selling on ebay
6. CVs, Job Applications and Volunteering
7. Running online Tutoring / Training sessions
8. Setting up a Website
9. Producing your Business cards
10. Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Instagram / Tik Tok
11. Sharing your particular experience or expertise.
Which one could you help to set up or support?